Jamf Pro Release Candidate Program Open Enrollment

ianhansen
Community Manager
Community Manager

I’m happy to announce we're opening the Jamf Pro Release Candidate Program to new members!

The Jamf Pro Release Candidate Program enables your organization to be among the first to see new features, refinements, bug fixes, and support for Apple compatibility in each Jamf Pro release.

The program is free to join and unlocks additional benefits for your organization like free training, remote Professional Services sessions, and enhanced access to our engineering and support teams.

This program is currently open to U.S. Jamf Cloud customers only. If you are currently deploying Jamf Pro on premise in the U.S. but are interested in migrating to the cloud, we will migrate your organization for free to Jamf Cloud upon joining the Release Candidate Program.

For more information, please email rc@jamf.com
We look forward to hearing from you!

7 REPLIES 7

zamo
New Contributor III

Are there any plans for europe clouds?

ianhansen
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zamo Great question! We'd love to open the Release Candidate Program outside of the United States but we don't have a timeline on when that might happen yet.

Chris_Hafner
Valued Contributor II

As a current RC participant, I only have to say that the experience has been great! Just my $0.02

gragnarok
Release Candidate Programs Tester

Seconding what @Chris_Hafner said. Program is great.

danlaw777
Contributor III

thanks guys, but what makes it great?

Didier9
New Contributor

is it available for Canada ?

prbsparx
Contributor II
If you are currently deploying Jamf Pro on premise in the U.S. but are interested in migrating to the cloud, we will migrate your organization for free to Jamf Cloud upon joining the Release Candidate Program.

Do you have to be willing to have the organization migrated to Jamf Cloud?
Can we stay on-prem if we want?