Jamf Nation Design Update!

CalleyO
Contributor III

As you may have noticed, Jamf Nation Community updated our design! And while things may look and feel a bit different, the location of forums, resources, etc., has not changed. We hope you love these changes as much as we do. Your feedback, loyalty and engagement with our community were driving forces in wanting to provide you all with this latest update! I cannot wait to see and hear how this design change helps you all better connect, communicate and collaborate with your fellow community members!

5 REPLIES 5

Samstar777
Contributor II

Hello Calley,

I just wanted to express my appreciation for the updated design! As a loyal user of the platform, I've been impressed with your commitment to continually improving the user experience. This latest update is no exception - the new design looks fantastic and feels more intuitive and user-friendly.

I'm glad to hear that you've kept the location of forums and resources the same, as this will make the transition to the new design seamless for us. It's evident that you've listened to our feedback and incorporated our suggestions into this update, and I'm grateful for your dedication to meeting our needs as a community.

As someone who relies on your platform for support and collaboration with fellow users, I'm excited to see how this new design will facilitate even greater communication and connection within the community. I appreciate the work that you've put into this update, and I look forward to continuing to be a part of this fantastic community.

Thank you for all that you do!

-Sam

Jamf Nation and our community members mean a great deal to me, @Samstar777 , and I am glad you are enjoying the update! Keep your eyes out for more opportunities to provide feedback in the future! 

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

Hi @CalleyO Overall, the site redesign is fine. However, in the old site design, it was easy to see which posts were new or, more accurately, which posts I hadn't looked at at least once. In the new design, they all look the same. Old posts, new posts, all show up the same way, same font weight, no dot or other indicator next to them to show that they are unviewed. Can we bring back some way to distinguish the posts again, so I can quickly find posts I haven't read yet? I'm missing that from the old site design.

CalleyO
Contributor III

@mm2270 Thank you for this feedback! We connected on this and are looking into a solution. In the meantime, you can use this page to view new posts. If you're logged in, it will track if you have viewed the post or not. 

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

Thanks @CalleyO that's good to hear. And thanks for the handy link! I think in the old format, the unread posts showed up as bolded titles, so that could work, but I'm not picky on how they get distinguished. :)