Request Certification Badges

CalleyO
Contributor III

As we migrated to the new Jamf Nation Community, you may have experienced a change in the badges associated with your profile. Please enter your information on this form to have your badges reassigned to your profile. Note: We do check our internal records to ensure the correct badges are allocated to your account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

As we migrated to the new Jamf Nation Community, you may have experienced a change in the badges associated with your profile. Please enter your information on this form to have your badges reassigned to your profile. Note: We do check our internal records to ensure the correct badges are allocated to your account.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

Vishaal_Tailor
New Contributor II

Since the new UI upgrade on this site, I seem to have lost some of my badges.

I am missing my Jamf Certified Badges for Associate, Tech and Admin...

I have emailed success@jamf.com but have not heard anything back?

@Vishaal_Tailor Please reach out to me, Calley, at jamfnation@jamf.com with information regarding which badges are missing and the email address and username associated with the account. Thanks!

Mine just reappeared but it showing i received it 3 weeks ago instead of years ago

As we migrated to the new Jamf Nation Community, you may have experienced a change in the badges associated with your profile. Please enter your information on this form to have your badges reassigned to your profile. Note: We do check our internal records to ensure the correct badges are allocated to your account.

dvasquez
Valued Contributor

Hey Calley, will I be getting my Jamf Hero badge?

Thanks,

Dom 

Hi, @dvasquez Thanks for reaching out, Dom. Please check your email for my follow-up.

Me as well

@cfaenza3 Please enter your information on this form to have your badges reassigned to your profile

bizzy4a
New Contributor II

My badges are now showing, the only thing is the date of the certification is wrong. 

The badge will indicate the date the badge was applied, not the date that the badge was earned.

donmontalvo
Esteemed Contributor III

Is there a process for getting our JNUC 2022 badge added to our profiles?

--
https://donmontalvo.com

Hey Don, 

Request your badge using this form

mat-k
New Contributor

@CalleyO this is neat!

mat-k
New Contributor

@CalleyO wrote:

As we migrated to the new Jamf Nation Community, you may have experienced a change in the badges associated with your profile. Please enter your information on this form to have your badges reassigned to your profile. Note: We do check our internal records to ensure the correct badges are allocated to your account.

I see.

adtavalanche
New Contributor

I am missing my Jamf Certified Badges for Associate, Tech and Admin

Hello @adtavalanche when was the completion date for those courses? Generally it will take 1-2 weeks for that information to make it's way over and as soon as it does those badges are applied. Do you also remember the email address that was provided when taking the courses? Sometimes the email is different than what was used to setup a Jamf Nation account and that causes issues in the badge process. 

- Justin

Hey Justin, these were completed over 2 years ago. When I logged into my profile for the first time in forever, it only shows my JAMF 100 cert, but wont even let me click on it to open it and print it off. The other certs are missing all together.

Thanks,

Anthony

@adtavalanche Since that is the case the next best step would be to fill out the badge request form which I see that you did not too long ago. I'll go ahead and apply the missing badges. 

- Justin

Hey Justin, how do I print my certifications off or download them as a PDF?

Thank you,

Anthony Tarr

Hey Anthony, 

I unfortunately can't provide an answer to your question as I only oversee the Certification process on the Jamf Nation side of things. This might be a question for your CSM or via emailing sucess@jamf.com

- Justin