Jamf Connect
Secure access to resources users need
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Connect macOS 14.2 Upgrade Requirement

Due to an unexpected issue (PI115107) with the upcoming release of macOS 14.2, all customers must update to Jamf Connect version 2.29.0. For Mac computers with macOS 14.2 or later and a version of Jamf Connect earlier than 2.29.0, all users who start...  View more

• 6 replies
  • 4 kudos

Filevault service account

I've been banging my head against a wall on this. We have Sophos which allows us to enforce filevault and manage the recovery key. We need to add a service account to the machine with a random password per machine and give it securetoken so it can de...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

JAMF Connect and non-dep devices

Hi, I'm all out of ideas and need some serious help! Please excuse the length of this post but I needed to add all the details. So we are moving to JAMF connect and it works perfectly!! The machines in DEP pull down all the policies and once done the...  View more

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jamf connect login not launching with filevault

We are integrating Jamf connect with our environment. All our machines are Filevault enabled through policy. When connect is deployed to vanilla os installs, it launches as expected. Bootup is met with an Azure login as it should. However, when we de...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos