Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.4.0 Beta is now available

Hello Jamf Nation! This release is in support of the Apple Spring release. We have several exciting new features including beta MDM support for Apple Vision Pro, Self Service initial app detection, Support Digital Market Act app restriction, and more...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SFTP upload to ASM

Hello! So Apple School Manager is about ready to send me to the psyche ward... Since our SIS is not supported through ASM, I'm trying to upload CSV files through their SFTP site. I filled in all of the staff and student information, as well as a coup...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Importing new users from Apple School Manager

I need to create about 600 managed Apple IDs in Apple School Manager. I created a few test users in ASM and set up the sync time, but the users are not being created in the JSS. The documentation talks about matching criteria for existing users, but ...  View more

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPads stuck in EDU mode - Apple School Manager

We enabled Apple Education Support in JSS (but are not actually enrolled in the program yet as we are in Norway) Subsequently we disabled all the Apple Education Support features in JSS and rebooted the server. Now when a restored iPad gets its confi...  View more

6aee0214f750485c96575350a218e955
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels