Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.5.0 Beta is Now Available

Hello Jamf Nation!We have several exciting new features including new Login functionality, Managed Software Updates enhancements, Packages page redesign, and more! You can find more information in the release notes when you enroll.Starting with the J...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

Revoke apps - device based assignments

We have about 80 iPads that we utilize for testing specific apps for students in need of communication tools. I love the device based assignment solution, however, I am not able to add this pool of iPads to a smart mobile device group to send/delete ...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Self Service Mobile without requiring Apple ID

I have successfully deployed all apps to my iPads EXCEPT the self service app! I have unchecked "require password for all purchases" and purchased tokens for the Self Service mobile app (just in case that was the secret sauce). I did not assign the A...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migrating from another MDM. VPP question.

We have made the decision to move from AirWatch to the Capser Suite. My biggest concern is with the apps that we had pushed out from our former MDM using managed distribution. Has anyone moved from one MDM to Casper and what was your process to get b...  View more

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flakey iCloud Restore

So we're in the process of swapping out 700+ iPads. We finding a lot of our users are running into 2 issues: 1) After the restore the iPad has to install the DEP configuration profile. The iPad gets stuck on the screen saying Installing Config Profil...  View more

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels