Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.5.0 Beta is Now Available

Hello Jamf Nation!We have several exciting new features including new Login functionality, Managed Software Updates enhancements, Packages page redesign, and more! You can find more information in the release notes when you enroll.Starting with the J...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

Azure

I'll preface by noting that there is a feature request on adding Azure as a formal cloud-based distribution point to the JSS. The feature request is here: [https://www.jamf.com/jamf-nation/feature-requests/2083/microsoft-azure-support-for-cloud-distr...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sierra Distribution Point cannot Mount itself

Hello, Currently we have a single File Share Distribution Point running on macOS Sierra (recently upgraded from El Capitan). When we deploy a package to it we receive the error: verbose: Parsing Policy ... verbose: The Management Framework Settings a...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cloud Distribution Point questions

We are kicking the tires on a cloud distribution point and I had a few things I am unclear on and would love some clarification. Can you run a JSS which uses only a cloud based distribution point without any file share based DPs? My understanding is ...  View more

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manage Remote iOS Devices

Hey Everybody! I don't have any experience with iOS management at all. Our department works with Television Production, instead of the IT realm. We've got two of our talent staff that upload short little video blog clips through their phones, which g...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTTP/HTTPS Share on RedHat (RHEL 7.2)

Turning on HTTP file sharing for my DP for the first time and getting an issue where my files seem to fail to download. I THINK everything is configured, I THINK all ports are open, but I get failures trying to download the installer. Just going to t...  View more

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Akamai as a Cloud DP

We are making the switch to a cloud DP - and chose Akamai. It took us a bit of effort to get it working, the info in the admin guide was a bit slim. I made some notes with the info that would have made it easier to get started. Hope it helps, if you ...  View more

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Distribution Point

Hi, This might be a newb question, but it's concerning how users connect to the distribution point when they are off of our internal network. So the question is how do you handle the VPN aspect of it, because even once they VPN in, they would then ha...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

JDS, OS X Server 5.1.x, Certificates

I'm running JSS and JDS on top of a Mac Pro with OS X Server 5.1.7. I managed to installed and get everything working. I can upload files either from the JSS Web Console or Casper Admin. My problem is that every time I open Casper Admin, I enter my J...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

lftp mirroring for distribution points replication

Hi there jamfnationers! A few weeks ago, I discovered lftp, super awesome small utility. Pretty much like rsync in steroids. What I like the most about this utility is its ability to split files for faster transfer and continue interrupted file tranf...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Watch Locations

It looks like Crooked Pint has a large screen and will be showing the MNF game. This is in close proximity to the Guthrie. Colts vs Chargers. http://crookedpint.com/music-film-and-events/big-game  View more

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels