Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.5.0 Beta is Now Available

Hello Jamf Nation!We have several exciting new features including new Login functionality, Managed Software Updates enhancements, Packages page redesign, and more! You can find more information in the release notes when you enroll.Starting with the J...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

View and export unassigned devices

We are transferring devices from one MDM to JAMF and having the users erase and set up as new. Is there a way to sort devices in the DEP section of Global Management by Unassigned or create a smart group for this? I'm looking to use it to track down ...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

APNS Communication

Hi Guys, I've setup a JSS on Ubuntu 14.04 as a bit of a home lab system. All seems to work fine apart from the communication to APNS:- Unable to create a push notification certificate through the JAMF nation wizard. When I log in it boots be back to ...  View more

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ok, ok, I listened....

Not quite the @gregneagle version of slides, but I've posted the deck I presented at JNUC 2013 into the github repo - https://github.com/andrina/JNUC2013/tree/master/Users%20Do%20Your%20Job Enjoy!  View more

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smart Group for MakeMeAdmin

This may be in the slides when they are posted. What is the Smart Group criteria for catching the computers that need to run removeTempAdmin.sh?  View more

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

slides

Any chance the slides will be posted soon? I am looking for the presentation slides from JNUC 2013 on "Getting Users to Do Your Job (Without Them Knowing It)" @gregneagle-LOL that was great! @mm2270-Thanks for explaining this. Sorry about the lack of...  View more

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels