Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.4.0 Beta is now available

Hello Jamf Nation! This release is in support of the Apple Spring release. We have several exciting new features including beta MDM support for Apple Vision Pro, Self Service initial app detection, Support Digital Market Act app restriction, and more...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Last logged in user details

I'm looking for an Extension attribute which can collect ComputerName and respective last logged in user name.The answer might already be available around the list somewhere, but I haven't had any luck finding it... tried to find out in Jamfnation EA...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading JSS 8.63 to 9.96 advice, thoughts, gotchas?

Hello, I recently inherited an older JSS at version 8.63. We are looking to upgrade to the latest version. I've never made this big of a jump before. Are there considerations or reservations you could advise on for this jump? Any gotchas? Tips or bes...  View more

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install Office 2011 14.6.x

I have had a 3-step installer policy for Office 2011.First the "basic"Then 14.1Then 14.x.xComing to 14.6.x the installing process fails. The last one is not running.I think that´s because 14.6 now requires a password if Office is not started before y...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

MDM Capable Users - How to add?

Hi, I'm using JSS v9.92. I am trying to utilise some User-Level Configuration Profile (specifically, passcodes, but that's not important). I am testing on 3 Macbooks. One out of the three have a vaild "MDM Capable Users = local-user" within the Macbo...  View more

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shell script with "-i" as input parameter

Hi, I've search through discussion and haven't found any similar question yet. I've been given a shell script install.sh, which runs a McAfee EPM install. In order to run it, it needs eitherinstall.sh -i (i for install)install.sh -u (u for uninstall)...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

User-Initiated Enrollment - Is it LDAP users only?

Hi, I want to start using user initiated enrollment within Casper. I have enabled it within JSS. However from a Macbook, when I go to https:///enroll, I type in the enrollment username and password, and then I am faced with "Assigned to user" page. W...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

proof of concept examples

Hello Everyone, As I mentioned during Arek's presentation, we can use JAMF Nation as a community hub to share proof of concepts on user interaction. Here go some examples I have used to give both coworkers and customers examples of how to leverage su...  View more

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels