Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.5.0 Beta is Now Available

Hello Jamf Nation!We have several exciting new features including new Login functionality, Managed Software Updates enhancements, Packages page redesign, and more! You can find more information in the release notes when you enroll.Starting with the J...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

iOS, Jamf Reset, Jamf Setup and process questions

Hi! As my institution's Jamf admin I'm working on developing procedures to manage our to-this-point large pool of essentially unmanaged iOS devices. Prestage Enrollment isn't new to me, but managing iOS very much is. I'm currently working on bringing...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Binary Stopped working/moving to Shutdown

There is an issue while upgrading the JSS/JAMF binary in the client machine as given below. Binary moving to logout/login hook but here logout but not coming back to login hook. it got struck after machine not reporting to JAMF but luck is self-servi...  View more

7c179ab2c935414fa566623b706dc2d1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jamf Admin password management log.

I have been hearing from Japanese users that Jamf should have a feature to 'Jamf admin password management log'. A log that record Jamf Admin account creation, reset, delete and etc. I have created a feature request on their behalf but what do you th...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Provisioning Utility (APU)

Apple Provisioning Utility (APU) was discussed at JNUC as well as in this article. Has anyone implemented this? Or have any feedback as to where I can start? Not much mention anywhere about it or who to contact at Apple.  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels