Jamf School
Approachable management for IT and educators
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Teacher Only Showing as an iOS app

Since we have been having so many problems getting Apple Classroom to consistently work on our MacBooks,(due to bluetooth, wifi, airplay, and various issues that Apple cannot seem to help us fix), I started looking at Jamf Teacher. My first step seem...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble distributing apps in a few cases

Hi, I'm managing a couple of hundred iPads through Jamf School and ASM, this works fine mostly but I've recently discovered an issue that I'm unable to solve. Sometimes apps won't install. The status for the apps on these devices is "Waiting for lice...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jamf Teacher Weblock/Lessons

I am testing out the Teacher app with Jamf School and am noticing that when I deploy a lesson with weblock, it is not locking students into the sites I specify or even adding the bookmark to Safari. I can lock in Safari and my other restrictions take...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Plist Configuration for IOS

Within Jamf School, I have created a plist for the Zoom app for IOS to block all methods of signing in. It is placed in Apps>Apps>Zoom>Managed Configuration. I have assigned it to a group that contains the app and device. The Zoom app is version 5.3....  View more

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to clear passcode on iPads with no WiFi?

iPads that sit on lock screen for a few hours, go to partial sleep mode which disconnects from WiFi. The only way to connect them to WiFi is to wake it up and go to home screen. If an iPad is locked with passcode and not connected to WiFi, how will i...  View more

• 18 replies
  • 1 kudos