Jamf Connect 1.2.1 General Availability

kaylee_carlson
Contributor
Contributor

What's New in This Release

Bug Fixes
Fixed an issue to the Jamf Connect login window and authentication between Jamf Connect and Microsoft Azure AD. This issue was due to a Microsoft update to the sign in page for Azure applications.

Fixed an issue that prevented trial customers from testing/using Jamf Connect Sync and Verify applications.

Product Documentation
For more information, including Release Notes, see the following:
Jamf Connect Login Administrator's Guide
Jamf Connect Sync Administrator's Guide
Jamf Connect Verify Administrator's Guide

8 REPLIES 8

KyleEricson
Valued Contributor II

@kaylee.carlson How do we get the new PKG for Jamf Connect I tried the DMG still the 1.1.1 version?

Read My Blog: https://www.ericsontech.com

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

@kericson I had been confused by this as well when the last version was released. The individual apps don't have the same version as the overall product. From this page, you will see the following text which explains this (emphasis added is mine to highlight the important parts)

Jamf Connect 1.2.1 is a collection of apps allowing for simple provisioning of local user accounts and password synchronization from a cloud identity provider (IdP) during an Apple provisioning workflow. This includes multi-factor authentication (MFA). Jamf Connect 1.2.1 includes the following apps with their own unique versions, which you can deploy to target computers in your environment using your preferred MDM solution: App Current Version Jamf Connect Login (formerly NoMAD Login+) 1.1.1 Jamf Connect Sync (formerly NoMAD Pro). 1.0.2 Jamf Connect Verify 1.0.1

diradmin
Contributor II

@kaylee.carlson If the downloaded disk image could also be named according to the version (i.e. JamfConnect1.2.1) similar to the Jamf Pro disk image, rather than simply downloading as JamfConnect.dmg, this would be immensely helpful and eliminate much confusion.

Thanks.

KyleEricson
Valued Contributor II

@mm2270 Thanks makes sense.

Read My Blog: https://www.ericsontech.com

chanakac
New Contributor

@kaylee.carlson The local auth option seem to have disappeared from this version. I tried forcing the <key>DenyLocal</key><false/> as well. But still not able to see it. Any ideas?

adriandupre
New Contributor

Looks like local auth may "just work" without the DenyLocal key? I noticed the missing button too, but am able to use a local "administrator" login just fine...

Sanchi
Contributor

Hey @kaylee.carlson

Just noticed Jamf Connect 1.2.2 is in my Assets area.636dc0c1fada40419ce905ca5fbf49cb

Contains:
JamfConnectLogin-1.1.2.pkg
JamfConnectSync-1.0.2.pkg
JamfConnectVerify-1.0.1.pkg

Is it a newer version than the once you just released a few days ago?

diradmin
Contributor II

Does @kaylee.carlson monitor this thread? I have yet to see her respond to any comment on one of her postings.