Today we released Jamf Connect 2.0.2 for general availability; this release includes the below enhancements and fixes. As a reminder, the newest version of Jamf Connect focuses on ease of use and streamlined workflows for both admins and end users with:
• A redesigned Jamf Connect Login application
• Combined Jamf Connect Verify and Sync applications
• A streamlined installation process
• Additional features to the Jamf Connect Configuration application
Login Window: [PI-008725] Fixed an issue that prevented password verification from succeeding and a custom short name from being added to the user’s local account when the Short Name (OIDCShortName) setting was used.
Menu Bar App: [PI-008974] Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Jamf Connect to fail to prompt users to update out of sync passwords if the password was changed in Okta.
• Automatically Name Imported Configurations – Jamf Connect Configuration now uses the file names of imported configuration files to automatically name the configuration. You can still change the name of an imported configuration file by clicking on it in the sidebar and entering a new name.
• Jamf Connect Configuration Setup Assistant Removed– The setup assistant has been removed from Jamf Connect Configuration to provide a simpler, more intuitive interface. To create a new configuration, click the + icon at the bottom of the sidebar.
• [JC-2021] Fixed an issue that caused Jamf Connect Configuration to lose license file information when quit.
• [JC-2050] Fixed an issue that caused Jamf Connect Configuration to create a blank configuration when clicking Cancel on an unsupported keys alert.
For more information, including Release Notes, please see the Jamf Connect Administrator Guide.
The Jamf Connect team