I attended my first JNUC in 2020 which was in virtual mode where I want to share my experience and observations:
1. I never feel it was in virtual mode, even I feel energy and enthusiasm was on the higher side.
2. Full marks goes for systematic planning and unbeatable experience.
3. I already attended few events like this from different vendors but Jamf have always some unique thing.
4. I really want to appreciate that Jamf do lot of pre-checks before the event goes live.
5. last year we had awesome jamf and other speakers ( aka ..jamf customers) and all of them were just awesome. Good part about the session was you definitely learn something that will help you in real time.
6. They always focus on hybrid session content i.e. technical + management + best practices + awareness about other security/other tools which makes the event more successful.
7. For sure its always pleasure to make the awesome connections in any event.
I wish I could present something this time but hectic schedule didn't allow me.
Solved! Go to Solution.