Awesome Experience about JNUC 2020 and excited for JNUC 2021

rastogisagar123
Contributor II

I attended my first JNUC in 2020 which was in virtual mode where I want to share my experience and observations:

1. I never feel it was in virtual mode, even I feel energy and enthusiasm was on the higher side.

2. Full marks goes for systematic planning and unbeatable experience.

3. I already attended few events like this from different vendors but Jamf have always some unique thing.

4. I really want to appreciate that Jamf do lot of pre-checks before the event goes live.

5. last year we had awesome jamf and other speakers ( aka ..jamf customers) and all of them were just awesome. Good part about the session was you definitely learn something that will help you in real time.

6. They always focus on hybrid session content i.e. technical + management + best practices + awareness about other security/other tools which makes the event more successful.

7. For sure its always pleasure to make the awesome connections in any event.

I wish I could present something this time but hectic schedule didn't allow me.

Sagar Rastogi
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jeff_ovik
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @rastogisagar123, thanks for the kind words. We strive to ensure that JNUC is a valuable experience for our attendees. We are very excited or Virtual JNUC 2021 too! We have lots of new things planned for this year. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

gurudatt
New Contributor

Same experience here.

Really Awesome and excited for the up-coming event

Appreciate all the efforts from the team and looking forward such great events. 

jeff_ovik
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @rastogisagar123, thanks for the kind words. We strive to ensure that JNUC is a valuable experience for our attendees. We are very excited or Virtual JNUC 2021 too! We have lots of new things planned for this year. 

Definitely Sir JNUC comes up with lot of pre-checks and awesome planning. Love it!!!!!

Sagar Rastogi