Jamf Heroes

artillery
New Contributor II

So what surprises does everyone think Jeni and crew have in store for Jamf Heroes this year.  

17 REPLIES 17

dvasquez
Valued Contributor

I hope it is something fun and informative!

JeniA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wait, wait, wait....isn't everything I do fun and informative in some way??? 😝

JeniA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Surprises?!? Who said anything about surprises, @artillery 😜

artillery
New Contributor II

@JeniA If the past has taught me anything it is you and your team are always thinking of cool surprises for us and to expect the unexpected.

Besides it wouldn't be a surprise if it is something we already knew about. 😉

JeniA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Aww.... @artillery - I love hearing that you see that! We do work hard at surprising you all, because you deserve it. Unfortunately, shipping delays have made it difficult over the last 18+ months. Nonetheless, we'll keep doing what we can to show you how much we appreciate you! 🙂 

artillery
New Contributor II

@JeniA thank you for the box stuff that I'm not suppose to open until the 19th...😇

The wife wants to know if there is more tea like we got last year

JeniA
Community Manager
Community Manager

@artillery I Love that your WIFE wants to know if there's more tea. 😀  Does that mean that Heroes benefits the whole family? hehe And the answer is....maaaaayyyyybe. I guess you'll find out on the 19th!!!

artillery
New Contributor II

Ya she's way more of a tea person than I am, soooo yes I think it does benefit the whole family. 

Also Spoiler Alert!!

Expand
It's been confirmed tea is a thing, if it's the same tea is still up in the air though.  🤔

JeniA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Whaaat?!? How's supplying your information??? 🤣Either way...glad I can bring joy to the homestead, @artillery

dvasquez
Valued Contributor

LOL

artillery
New Contributor II

@JeniA Thank you for the thermos it looks amazing and the box of tea already disappeared.  Thank you for you and your team being awesome!

JeniA
Community Manager
Community Manager

So there WAS tea in that box! 😉 You're very welcome, @artillery! Congratulations on being one of the top 50 Jamf Heroes!!!

dvasquez
Valued Contributor

My box was amazing and really enjoyed the thermos and I am drinking all my coffee, NOW!

JeniA
Community Manager
Community Manager

So glad you liked it! Congrats on being in the top 50 Heroes, @dvasquez!!!

dvasquez
Valued Contributor

Top 50? WOW, I thought I was way below that 🙂 

JeniA
Community Manager
Community Manager

All that participation adds up!!! 😀

dvasquez
Valued Contributor

I got my Love Jamf shirt yesterday, pretty cool beans...