JNUC 2021 Badge

CalleyO
Contributor III

Virtual JNUC 2021 logo in bright purple, blue, magenta, and orange colors.Virtual JNUC 2021 logo in bright purple, blue, magenta, and orange colors.

Wondering how to get a swanky JNUC 2021 attendee badge added to your Jamf Nation profile? Fill out this form and one will be applied to your Jamf Nation user profile! 

4 REPLIES 4

JeniA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for being all over this, @CalleyO! I know making sure people have the right badges is far harder than it looks. Keep up the great work!!!

suresh_143
New Contributor II

It's very nice event & informative looking for other learning links

Hasibravo
New Contributor III

Hi, @CalleyO I have attended JNUC 2021 and also filled the form twice but still, the JNUC badge does not appear in my Jamf profile. Please assist me with how can I get it. 

JeniA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Hasibravo! Thanks for letting us know! Calley is out on a well-deserved vacation, and will be back later this week. I'd award the badge for you, but I'm fairly confident Calley has a plan to get everyone who attended JNUC 2021 their badges at the same time, and I don't want to do anything to mess that up. 😊Thank you for your patience as she gets these badges out to folks later this week. We really appreciate it!!!