JNUC Virtual Sessions

DavidKindschi
New Contributor

Hi together. Are there any topics you can recommend for someone like me who is attending JNUC for the first time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

annahedstrom
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

There are a lot of sessions this year, so I would recommend using the filters on the session catalog, especially the Session Track filter to help narrow down your specific area of interest. If you are working in education, also check out the Education topic under the Session Topic filter. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

annahedstrom
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

There are a lot of sessions this year, so I would recommend using the filters on the session catalog, especially the Session Track filter to help narrow down your specific area of interest. If you are working in education, also check out the Education topic under the Session Topic filter. 

JureJerebic
Contributor

Are the virtual sessions going to be available for on demand viewing afterwards?

Yes! All sessions + a few recorded in San Diego will be available in the virtual platform for 60 days post-JNUC. 

tcaldana
New Contributor II

What about access to sessions for paying customers who could NOT attend the conference?  
Thanks

If you purchased an in-person or virtual conference pass, you can log into the platform and view all sessions on-demand. 

tcaldana
New Contributor II

I think we pay enough already but thanks for replying.