Memories of JNUCs past and looking towards this year

cmsweet
New Contributor II
  • What I've learned from past JNUC's
    • If you are willing to step outside of your group of colleagues (if in a group of co-workers) or if alone, are willing to meet new people, then breakfast and lunches are good times to find an empty spot at a table and see if you can join them.  My experience has been that if the spot is available then the people at the table will likely be willing to converse. 
  • My favorite JNUC memories and traditions
    • Keynote - I always enjoy the keynotes.
    • Sponsor parties - Getting to see others in my field relaxing and interacting is a reminder to me that I need to do the same, and hey... the food and drink are always appreciated.
  • Connections I've made at in-person or virtual JNUC's and the impact it's had on me and my work
    • Jeni Asaba is one of the easy ones to pick out.  Jeni let me into the Jamf Heroes program, and the camaraderie in said program is great.  It's nice to have a group of friends that I can go to if I'm running into some weird situation, but also being able to assist others that are in need of assistance. 
  • What I are most excited about for JNUC 2022
    • San Diego, I mean... I love the Twin Cities and the proximity for me to be able to drive, but this year it's a new venue!  New places to explore and new places to eat, I'm looking forward to it. 
    • I can't wait to see what programming and content the presenters have this year.  It's always fun to see what others are doing in their environment. 

• How do others feel about JNUC this year?

1 REPLY 1

Daniellejamf22
New Contributor II

Great note! I now have a little insight about the JNUC, and I will definitely try to take useful notes to share as well.