What are you hoping to learn at JNUC 2022?

ThomM
Release Candidate Programs Tester

7 REPLIES 7

rowong
New Contributor

JAMF Pro best practices, toolkit for JAMF admins...JAMF Pro under the hood....

AntMac
Contributor

More best practice/suggestions for environment fine tuning. Found the stuff we learnt last year made a massive difference to making our processes more user friendly. Lot of really great sessions on such a broad range of subjects this year. Deciding which ones to attend live is challenging.  

bentoms
Release Candidate Programs Tester

More about the additional Jamf family products 

Eltord
Contributor

I really want to find out what the future of Jamf Apps looks like, and get a broad spectrum of what to look forward to in the coming year. I'm also looking forward to seeing what other community led projects are out there, I got a huge boost last year with just attending the sessions on github projects going on, hoping to just find out more about those.

snook
New Contributor III

After 2 long years of Virtual JNUC and countless freezing cold MN ones, I am so looking forward to sunny San Diego and seeing all your beautiful faces in person again!!!!

nuchtman
New Contributor

I'm interested in learning more of the O365/Azure work that's been ongoing with Jamf & how reporting within Intune or Conditional Access usage continues to evolve.

bcbackes
Contributor III

I'm excited to improve my zero touch provisioning process and include new/improved workflows with Jamf Pro and Jamf Connect.