Wish I could be there!

Ecco_Luke
Contributor II

I'd love to go to one but I will be watching the virtual event like a hawk! Hope everyone attending has a great time!

12 REPLIES 12

mainelysteve
Valued Contributor II

Same. Covid has turned me into a bit of a hermit crab and I now only go out to places where I can socially distance and feel halfway comfortable. I suspect some sessions or events will be packed in like a can of sardines. Not covid related but I don't do airplanes anymore either. I used to fly back in the 90's so much I had a Delta Skymiles card, but my Diabetes diagnosis in the latter part of the decade sealed the deal. Too many invasive searches and doctors notes even pre-9/11. 

I'm glad it's still being offered virtually and hope it's near the east coast or the midwest at some point.

Kazalkum
New Contributor

Same for me! I want to be there however the situation change and I reschedule it to next year! Hope that in 2023 I will be there and meet with all of you! 

Mperez718
New Contributor

Same for me. unfortunately its my son's birthday and i think the wife would unalive me if i went lol

grahamr
New Contributor II

I've got my virutal tickets, and thank goodness - Hurricane Fiona is about to hit us on the east of Canada tonight, and i think my family would kill me if i was flying to San Diego on monday considering we most likly wont have power in the aftermath

kristinlynch
New Contributor II

I'll have to attend virtually again this year but I'm really looking forward to it! This is a really rough time for me to go anywhere with our school schedule.

J_Mukite
New Contributor III

Same! I have had so much fun in the past at JNUC with co-workers and friends from the community. It's sad to be missing it. 🥺

david_maestre
New Contributor II

2023 for sure ;)

echave
New Contributor III

It'd be nice to finally attend one.

dletkeman
Contributor

Can't wait for 2023.  Couldn't attend this year, but really wish I could have.  Austin, TX next year!

nielandj
New Contributor III

Definitely wish I were there! I got a twinge of the old heart when seeing everyone waiting for the Keynote to start. Next year, hopefully!

AlanSmith
Contributor

Thankful for the Virtual conference offering as I know I will probably never get to one in person as I'm down under in New Zealand and my employer would never send me to one!

Andreas_Schenk
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I had everything planned and booked to attend in person but then got sick and unable to travel. So sad to not be there... Would have been cool.