Digital Signage on Apple TVs

RobHuberEDU
New Contributor II

I wanted to start a new post due to all the interest in some older posts. We are about to start a closed beta test of an app we built to help address a hole we saw in the digital signage space. We wanted a way to simply connect Google Slideshows to Apple TVs and we couldn't find a solution that fit our needs. So we built our own solution. Our app, Simple Signage, is a easy way to connect Google Slideshows to Apple TVs. You just copy the share link into Jamf, set the intervals for the slides and how often you want the slideshow to refresh. That is it. It has worked so well for us all year, we decided we would share with the community, but first we are hoping a few people will help us tryout and test the app. If you are interested in our app Simple Signage and would be willing to help us beta test it through TestFlight, just respond here and I will message you privately with more information. 

4 REPLIES 4

RLR
Valued Contributor

Could be interested in this. We currently use Chrome Sign Builder which sounds very similar but doesn't get updates anymore (not that it needs any) but it relies on us getting small Chrome devices and licenses. Would be much easier to manage if we could use our Apple TVs.

CaptainFlab
New Contributor

Pretty sure there'd be some interest here, thanks.

RobHuberEDU
New Contributor II

I wanted to update the board here and let everyone know that we just released our second major version into beta testing and feel close to being able to put Simple Signage on the Marketplace. We would welcome a few more Beta Testers for this next round of testing, so message me or post here if you are interested.

RobHuberEDU
New Contributor II

Simple Signage is now available on the Jamf Marketplace. If you are looking for a digital signage solution that is both easy and affordable, check out www.SimpleSignage.app