Jamf Pro Server Tools CLI for Mac?

jordanmeter
New Contributor

I'm following the Jamf Pro Installation and Configuration Guide for Mac and it sounds like the Jamf Pro Server Tools CLI should be included with the Jamf Pro installer for Mac. However, I can't locate the jamf-pro binary after running the installer found in JamfProApps10.46.1.dmg -- am I missing something?

1 REPLY 1

mickgrant
Contributor III

If you read the release notes for Jamf Pro 10.36, you will notice that Jamf Pro Server is not being supported on MacOS. 10.36 release notes 

Important Notices

Support ending for hosting Jamf Pro Server on macOS: Starting with the release of Jamf Pro 10.37.0, hosting the Jamf Pro server on macOS will no longer be supported. Mac computers with Apple silicon are not supported by the Jamf Pro Installer for macOS. In addition, the Jamf Pro Installer for macOS will not be available for download. The Jamf Pro utilities that were included in the Jamf Pro Installer for macOS—Composer, Jamf Admin, Jamf Recon, and Jamf Remote—will be made available as a separate download.

If you want to migrate your Jamf Pro server from macOS to Jamf Cloud, contact Jamf Support. If you want to keep your server on premise, you can migrate your Jamf Pro server from macOS to one of the following servers: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu, or Windows. For more information, see the Migrating to Another Server article.