All purpose JAMF Nation User Conference planning thread

Anonymous
Not applicable

The JAMF Nation User Conference is just under a month away. Let's talk here about anything that's on our minds: breakout sessions, lunch meetups, late night drinks, taking in the sights and sounds of the Twin Cities, splitting the costs of a rental car or cab, whatever.

To start it off, here's something to think about. If you haven't booked your accommodations yet, the group rates are filling up quickly at most hotels near the Guthrie. There are still three hotels that are offering group rates:

• The Westin Minneapolis - until Sep 28
  • Holiday Inn Minneapolis Metrodome - until Oct 1
  • Best Western Normandy Inn & Suites - until Oct 2

All the information is on the accommodations section of the website: JNUC Accommodations

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and maybe someone can share some information.

4 REPLIES 4

nsdjoe
Contributor II

I am excited to attend JNUC this year. Being a K12 tech, I'm interested in connecting with other K12 techs particularly ones who are using Casper for their MDM. I've heard great things about past JNUC events. Looking forward to all of the days (and evening) activities in store for JNUC 2012. See you all in a month!!

~Joe

donmontalvo
Esteemed Contributor III

FYI...as of Monday afternoon Oct 1st, only a couple rooms left for $92 (dual queen beds) at Best Western Normandy Inn & Suites. Follow the link posted above for contact info.

Don

--
https://donmontalvo.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joe - looking forward to seeing you. I think you'll find some things that are relevant on the schedule that was just posted:

http://www.jamfsoftware.com/events/user-conferences/jamf-nation-user-conference-2012/sessions

@Don - the special group rate deals have now expired. Downtown hotels may be a little more full if you're still looking to book at this point, but there are plenty of other options within reasonable distance in the twin cities. Don't forget that the venue is right along the light rail line, so people could consider staying a bit farther away and taking the train in. A rental car may not be necessary.

nsdjoe
Contributor II

I just saw the posted schedule and noticed that the sessions "Mass iOS Deployments" and "Don't Get Schooled by Your One-to-One iPad Deployment" are scheduled at the same time (Thurs 1-2pm). These sessions are both on iPad deployment and I was wondering if they could be scheduled for different time slots so that people could attend both. I'm sure there are other folks like me who want to attend both of these sessions given that they are both regarding iPad/iOS deployments.

Thanks for considering!
~Joe