Automatiser la recherche LDAP

Anastasiane
New Contributor

Bonjour,

Nos élèves vont changer de classe à la rentrée (Rubrique "Poste" sur la capture ci-dessous) et nous aimerions savoir s'il était possible d'actualiser automatiquement la recherche LDAP d'un utilisateur (et donc de sa nouvelle classe) sans être obligé d'appuyer sur la petite loupe?
Vu qu'on a plus de 800 utilisateurs... ;-)

Merci

9f856f099b544a0fbe6f627532713d1b

5 REPLIES 5

thoule
Valued Contributor II

is this on Macs? Or iOS?

On Macs, you can use recon to update any portion of that information if the user's name is on the local computer. I don't know a way to tell the JSS to re-run the LDAP lookup without clicking the magnifying glass.

I have a script that looks at the login history of a computer, picks the user with the most logins, then looks the user up in LDAP and runs the command below. However, if you don't have the assigned user on the workstation, I'm not sure how to get the JSS to update...

jamf recon -endUsername "$mainUserFound" -realname "$userFirstname $userLastname" -email "$userEmail" -position "$userPosition" -phone "$userPhone" -department "$userDepartment" -room "$userRoom" -building "$userBuilding"

Anastasiane
New Contributor

This is for iOS. Is it the same script?

Anastasiane
New Contributor

Personne pour m'aider?

thoule
Valued Contributor II

The JSS does not have the functionality you are asking for. With Mac, you can get around it with a script such as I mentioned above. For iOS, there is no solution.

I recommend a feature request. There may be one already. Perhaps this one?
https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/featureRequest.html?id=3533

TomK
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Bonjour Anastasiane,

C'est possible automatiquement, as tu vérifié dans les réglages > Gestion des appareils mobiles > Collecte d'inventaire
Que la case : Collecter des informations sur l’utilisateur et l’emplacement depuis LDAP soit bien cochée ?

f853c89632f1435a8a96341c9f688823

Lors du prochain inventaire les infos seront mis à jours.

Thomas