Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 10.43.1 Now Available

Today we are releasing a maintenance version of Jamf Pro.Jamf Pro 10.43.1 fixes the following product issue:[PI110938] Jamf Pro no longer sends looping InstallProfile MDM commands to computers in the scope of automated deployments for Jamf Protect.Fo...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 6 kudos

Updates to Inbound/Outbound Traffic with Jamf Cloud

As a follow-up to a recent post regarding some additional IP address that have been included in the Outbound traffic from Jamf Cloud, below is a list of the Outbound IP Address that have been added. For a complete list, please see the “Permitting Inb...  View more

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Jamf Pro 10.43 Now Available

Update 31 January 2023: Today we released 10.43.1. Full details, including the Cloud Upgrade schedule, are posted here. Today we are releasing Jamf Pro 10.43. Highlights of this release include: Conditional Access Registration Improvements The proces...  View more

• 19 replies
  • 6 kudos

Jamf Pro 10.43.0 Beta is Now Available!

Hey Jamf Nation!We've just released Jamf Pro 10.43.0 Beta. This release includes enhancements to Device Compliance integration with Microsoft Endpoint Manager, a new FileVault 2 Personal Recovery Key Attribute, and several fixes and other enhancement...  View more

• 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Smart Group errors

Hello, Because I have some computers with Office 2004 and others with Office X, I need to be able to distinguish between them.Rather than manually create two groups of computers, I wanted to leverage the power of Smart Groups to handle this for me. B...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors