Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.4.0 Beta is now available

Hello Jamf Nation! This release is in support of the Apple Spring release. We have several exciting new features including beta MDM support for Apple Vision Pro, Self Service initial app detection, Support Digital Market Act app restriction, and more...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe creative suite color settings.

We like to preset the color settings for the creative suite for colormanagement. When we make a package for deployment the settings do not seemto stick. Has anyone had this issue? Thanks Rich  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Update Policy

I'm having some weird issues with a casper policy that is suppose to install all software updates and reboot if the update requires it to do so. Here's the output from manually triggering the policy. capps-2400:~ root# jamf -policy installChecking fo...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Casper Admin's window positioning

Hello, It seems Casper Admin remembers its window positions, which is ordinarily a good thing -- the Admin window is right where you left it the last time you quit the program. Unfortunately, this can cause a problem when using a laptop with a second...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe Acrobat 8 package

Has anyone had issues with making a packing for the latest version ofacrobat. Every time I make one, a user and to use a admin password andusername to launch acrobat. Thanks Rich  View more

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firmware Updates

Does anyone have a good means of running firmware updates remotely? Sincemost require being at the computer holding down the power key I'm wonderingif there is an alternative to this. I've built an OS image for new Intel Macs which already has all th...  View more

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office 2004 updates

We do it the same way, update the entire office suite, make a DMG of thatand push it out via casper. I have seen this article, but haven't tried it out. It uses the VISEinstaller log to build a diff pkg file, that could then be used to deploythe upda...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office 2004 Update

Wanted to see how most Casper users run Office updates in their environment.Need to run the latest Office update. Up to now I've been running the updateon one machine and use ARD to push ŒMicrosoft Office 2004' folder with theupdate to machines that ...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smart Group errors

Hello, Because I have some computers with Office 2004 and others with Office X, I need to be able to distinguish between them.Rather than manually create two groups of computers, I wanted to leverage the power of Smart Groups to handle this for me. B...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors