Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.5.0 Beta is Now Available

Hello Jamf Nation!We have several exciting new features including new Login functionality, Managed Software Updates enhancements, Packages page redesign, and more! You can find more information in the release notes when you enroll.Starting with the J...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

Restricted Software HELP

Hi guys, I remembered learning this in Jamf 200 Course, but I've forgotten about it and can't find related discussion here in Jamf Nation. We all know that we can kill process or uninstall the application if process name found, and now I can't kill p...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intune enrolment problems

Hi, There are few problems what we see with Intune: Mac being compliant according to Intune and the enrolment is done, but still OneDrive/mail does not work or stops working after few days with no obvious reason.Macs that are reinstalled are not able...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best way to deal with winmail.dat files

Hi Guys, Just wondering how you go about dealing with winmail.dat files in Outlook or Apple Mail? We've recently moved over to Office365 and noticing a lot of staff members complaining about winmail.dat attachments Cheers  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webadmin for NetSUS -- missed

Hey All,Hope all are doing well. Need suggestions on this.For some reason not able to login NetSUS webconsole. Checked list of users cut -d: -f1 /etc/passwd , surprisingly , there is no webadmin account listed. Please suggest on this.  View more

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Block hyphenated SSID with script

Hi all, My scripting skills are slowly improving, but I am in need of some assistance. I need to block our guest network that has a hyphen in the SSID. I found this awesome script here on Jamfnation. Obviously, it works well with non hyphenated SSID'...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Policies in Jamf Pro

Hello!I have question about policies.Example i have policy which install program. I changed this policy, added new program, and i dont want this policy install other program,only new program, in this policy when user loginHow i can do it ? Because i ...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jamf do not Sync Classes from ASM

Hi,right now i am not able to sync classes from the apple school manager.i'm able to import ne users from ASM but when i try to import new classes nothing happens.Thanks!Harald  View more

• 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Question about User Approved MDM

Hi everybody, I would like to know if you can help me on a problem that I meet. We have a scope of users who are administrators of their computers (Developers users).As a result, we block access to Profiles pane in System preferences, so that they ca...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with 2018 MacBook Pro

Has anyone been able to activate the Office applications using the new 2018 15" MBP? On two separate machines, I get a 0xD0001043 error when trying to activate. There isn't much details on this error, and the MS KB article has been removed. Also, a w...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

/users/Jamftemp being left on computer after imaging

Only system has access to this folder, and I only just began to see this with 10.13.6 operating system. I'm not sure what is creating it (well, other than the jamf agent) but I did not know the agent ran anything as jamftemp. Inside the folder, the o...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

User based to Device based.

Good day! A newbie asking for advice. What would be a good approach if our school is planning to switch from User based to a Device based setup. I'm currently planning on maybe testing it for at least 20 iPads. I was able to push apps to the device w...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuring Tomcat for Log and Event Manager

We're looking to store all of our jamfsoftwareserver.log data onto SolarWinds Log and Event manager. We're not sure about which connector to use for Tomcat. Anyone doing this or have knowledge enough to know? Thanks,Chuck SolarWinds support provides ...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How are you macOS managing updates?

So I'm finally planning to pull the plug on a macOS 10.11/Server 5.2 which has been running our internal software update server for many years through various OS's. I'm looking for feedback on the few things that are floating around as possible optio...  View more

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outlook 2016 Duo MFA issue

Hey Guys I am unable to check off “Remember me for 30 days” due to cookies not being enabled Tried the following with no success: Enabled/allowed cookies on all browsers on machine - Chrome, Firefox, Safari(default)Logged on to OWA on Safari(default)...  View more

8fe4e6a817364678aedf10fd9af5a9f4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Managing ESXi Based Virtual Machines (MDM Issues)

I noticed that all of the MDM sync fixes involving VFUSE works perfectly fine when you locally host a VM however, once I clone or upload that same VM to ESXi the hw-model disappears and I can no longer MDM sync my VM. Is this an issue with VFUSE or i...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

The MUT Open Source (and more)

Facebook memories says it has been two years since MUT hit the App Store as version 2.1.0--which happened roughly a year after I began work on it. I thought it was a good time to look back on the last three years of development. Pardon the lengthy po...  View more

47140f95656d4c6f9d9c589f7ceb9448 f25f96dbeb6d4090a395b12edb5da30a 35c26af7664c4ef4a47379b170bc57d1 b69930e40d1146b6abe672ddf8f8aa84
  • 15 replies
  • 10 kudos

PolicyBanner will not Display

I have created a PolicyBanner.rtfd and placed it in the /Library/Security/ folder. Ran the following command sudo chmod -R o+rx /Library/Security/PolicyBanner.rtfd The banner will not display on login. It will however display on logout. I tech tried ...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors