Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

UC San Diego Health User Enrollment

Hi, does anyone have more details on how UCSDH used the QR code for user enrollment? I'm assuming they have a system that automatically generates a QR code for a user enrollment link. Mostly asking for technical curiosity.  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

10.0 Test Drive - Relocated from 8th to 4th Floor

The UX Lab: 10.0 Test Drive can now be found on the 4th floor just down the hall from the UX and Project Management booths (look for the banner). If you have an itch to get a closer look at the new 10.0 makeover, join Dan and Adam for a sneak peak of...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

JNUC patch repeat session

Hi JNUC-ers! We know that a lot of people wanted to see our patch management sessions and weren't able to make it because of conflicts or space—especially the "Behind the Scenes" expert session that our engineers put on at Open Book. There is a repea...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OS Sierra NetBoot - Doesn't works well

Hello! I need a little bit help with OS Sierra as NetBoot! At the moment, we use OSX 10.11.4 as NetBoot, it works well. We deploy it, with Casper Image. After we start the Image, he install the OSX and different programs. After a Restart he finish Im...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Machine Naming For Zero Deployment

Hi i was wondering if any one could assist me with a issue , we are trying to automate machine names so when a machine enrolls it set the machine to our naming convention.the two things my boss want to know can we script it to name the machine after ...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues installing Adobe CC2015 via Casper

Hi All, If I install the Package on the Desktop manually this works fine. Via Capser I get the following message. Any idea? What is the best way to install Adobe CC2015? Installation failed. The installer reported: installer: Package name is Adobe CC...  View more

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe CC and error 16 - folder permissions

I currently do not have Adobe CC (Team version) setup in Self Service. What we did for a particular user (while i still figure out how all this stuff works) is when they logged in (they don't have Admin rights) we downloaded the Adobe CC App. The ser...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recalculation Pending

Hi i have excluded about 150 users for our all users apps in VPP Assignments over 1hour ago and along the top its still saying 'Recalculation Pending' so roughly how long does this normally take and is their anywhere i can see a log?Thanks.  View more

bef07def401449148b3231a60ea5d19c
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Afterwards

Lots of goodies and takeaways from the presentation tonight. Very interactive and played to all levels of influence. Informative and intimate, presenter was well prepared and no chickens were hurt during this most excellent session. Will be following...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Patch Webhooks

What Patch-specific webhooks might be available when the feature is rolled out? Some ideas:- Patch version updated- Patch review process complete- Patch was installed on all computers- Patch installation failed- Patch definition changed- New patch de...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Drinks

I did hear Diana say, at her session this afternoon. That's she was buying the drinks, well Vodka shots. Haha  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug report - special characters in script names

I ran into a frustrating issue today. I was implementing some of the ideas from this post: https://www.jamf.com/jamf-nation/discussions/15022/remote-support-self-service-tool-for-users-off-of-the-corporate-network And I'd modified that script, then c...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pictures for brand-new Self Service

New Self Service seems to be amazing - thanks, JAMF! I can't wait to play with it and show to end-users. Please share here your best background pictures and ideas for brand-new Self Service customization :)  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restricting text-to-speech

I've got a pretty interesting one here. Let's see what the hivemind can come up with: One of our middle school APs asked me to disable Text-to-Speech on a particular student's Mac because he loves to type stuff on the computer, then have the computer...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Only pulling down main MDM profile

For anyone having the problem where after imaging a computer the only profile it is picking up is the main MDM profile then this might help you. We repair our macbooks in house so the problem we had was with logic boards that were replaced but the se...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installed App not showing up in listed inventory

So any app, regardless of where it is from, should show up in the Applications section of the Inventory report, right? I have students who were streaming music via Spotify. I could see the program icon in their docks when I pulled them up via ARD. Bu...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NetSUS Server Drive Full

So it happened. The VM drive I have set up is completely full with updates and I can no longer get into the web portal. I've tried SSH'ing into the VM and running the purge on deprecated files, but that has not created any space. repoutil --purge-pro...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors