Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.4.0 Beta is now available

Hello Jamf Nation! This release is in support of the Apple Spring release. We have several exciting new features including beta MDM support for Apple Vision Pro, Self Service initial app detection, Support Digital Market Act app restriction, and more...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Tickets...

Tickets go on sale Saturday. If you would like to be part of the group order and have not spoken to me - find me on slack. Otherwise section number will be posted here, and you can order your own :)  View more

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

JAMF Push Notifications for iOS Not Working

We are trying to send a native Push notifications to a group of iOS devices. We have a valid Push Proxy Cert and the notification shows up in the Self Service App but not via the native Notifications area of iOS. We did select the option to push to t...  View more

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update Mac AppStore Applications

Hello everyone, I am wondering how others do mac app store updates across the board. Are you all pulling updates and packaging up via Casper then pushing out via a recurring checkin?  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Symantec SEP 12.1 removal script and process HOW TO

Due to the update to MacOS Sierra i had to test all mandatory software and Symantec ENDPOINT protection 12.1.6.MP2 need to be updated to 12.1.6MP6.after a standard Casper deployment with a Symantec remote install PKG.i run into a problem explained he...  View more

c0528f7a9efc4ad3898c492d993c0382
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

NetSUS 4 with Sierra

Has anyone been able to get a NBI working with Sierra and NETSUS 4? I created one with AutoDMG and AutoCasperNBI, but my NetSUS 4 server doesn't want to recognize it as a valid NBI. Thoughts? Joe  View more

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

El Cap - App Store Restriction Issue

We have a Restriction configuration profile in place for Yosemite to 'Restrict App Store to Software Updates Only". Works great, no issues. Applied the same config profile to El Cap, 10.11.6, which we are about to roll out across the board. The restr...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mac Performance Logging

Hello, I am looking for a program for a Performance review. We need to start a 24 hour test on the systems. After this test we need a detail review about the perfomance (CPU, RAM, GPU etc.) Maybe anyone can tell me a good tool to log the performance?...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Close Terminal Command Delay

Hi All, We have a script that we locally install on each computer. Does anybody know how I can add a delay so the user has time to type in their password to mount network disks before terminal automatically closes? Thanks.  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add JAMF as issuing CA from our internal MS ADCS CA

I see some feature Reqs and items on this but nothing specific. We would like Jamf to request a subordinate CA certificate from our MS CA internally so it would issue device certs from itself but integrated in our Tier 3 PKI. Is this possible? Seem l...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Directory

I have computer's that I have to keep unbinding manually from AD and adding back on or else users cant log in....thoughts? fixes? Thanks  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to log into JSS

I'm currently on 9.96 and unable to log into the JSS with either LDAP credentials or the local admin account. What happens is when I try to login, the page refreshes and the JSS URL redirects to https://jss.mycompany.com:8443/logout.html. This is hap...  View more

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Update information issues in JSS 9.96

We just migrated from JSS 9.92 (on Windows Server 2012 VM) to 9.96. We had done some pre-testing on a clean install of 9.96 with a few test Macs and noted that the Software Update category was not being displayed when looking at a computer's inventor...  View more

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple ID needing again

Hi all, My students have just download the last iOS, now when they download apps from self service, they need an Apple ID... Do you have the same problem ? With the "older" iOS i don't have this problem.... (I use JSS 9.92 - select VPP devices assign...  View more

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restrict software installation

Just confirming, there's no way to restrict the install of a specific app if it's a pkg since the process is "Installer". Trying to block users from manually installing Office 2016. I guess I could block the individual apps.  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update JSS/JDS for Sierra?

Currently I have jss version 9.921466 and was wondering do i need to update to the latest version to be able to deploy/get the most out of sierra such as management. Are there any known issues with upgrading from my version to the latest I did see so...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Casper Imaging - Assigned two users the same UID

After pre-stage imaging, I've seen a few machines where the management and a user account ended up with the same UID (501). This is obviously horribly BAD, though easily fixable. Long story short, one day we imaged just under 400 mixed BYOD laptops v...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors