DEP on Jamf Pro Version 10.0.0 --- any issues?

osxadmin
Contributor II

Hello everyone, I'm trying to deploy Jamf Pro Version 10.0.0 and DEP I know there's some known issues JamfPro10.0.0 I'm just wondering if you could share the issues that you have run into using Jamf Pro 10.0.0 and DEP
specially for those devices that are located outside the U.S.

I'm not 100% sure if I should keep what I'm currently using 9.96 and deploy DEP on that version.

your suggestions will be appreciated, thank you.

ps: I'm meant to write on the title of this post: "DEP and Jamf Pro Version 10.0.0 " (I meant "and" not "on" )

7 REPLIES 7

blackholemac
Valued Contributor III

Not located outside the US, but I'm happy to report that DEP is working well here in our school district with 1 to 1 iPads.

jwojda
Valued Contributor II

Our Mac DEPs have been fine, though we've only deployed a few new machines through DEP since going to jp10.

millersc
Valued Contributor

If I could, I would roll back to 9.96. We're at 9.101.0 which as the buddy describes it, is JP10 without the GUI change. We're finding multiple issues. Still waiting on feed back our problems.

osxadmin
Contributor II

@millersc the issues that you are having is not on version 10.0.0 (correct?)

thank you everyone for your feedback keep them coming =)

millersc
Valued Contributor

@osxadmin No, we are 9.101.0 currently. JP10 was defined as "9.101 with GUI changes". We are having problems on both OS X and iOS which is causing us to stop rolling out hardware/apps/updates. If I had known these many bugs were here or coming back in this version, I would have stayed at 9.96 because it was stable for us.

osxadmin
Contributor II

@millersc ah..got it.

thanks.

lunddal
Contributor

We've deployed several Macs and iPhones through DEP with no issues.