Enterprise Connect

supersizeal
Contributor

I'm hoping someone can provide some insight on this issue.
We're currently using filewave and we have EC associated to brand new computers and it is bundled with Custom Profile Settings and a script to open EC during installation.

My question is how would I do this in Jamf? I created a policy for the EC package and it looks like the computer is taking the installation but I would like to add custom settings for our AD Realm, preferred DC and password length.

6 REPLIES 6

DBrowning
Valued Contributor II

Look at page 30 of the EC documentation. It talks about using a configuration Profile to set those items.

sshort
Valued Contributor

@supersizeal You can make the process easier by using ProfileCreator to generate your EC payload and then upload to Jamf as a custom profile.

47f55c3aa87a41d4b1ac12a9a0e24a62

Chris_Hafner
Valued Contributor II

Yea, super easy!

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

@supersizeal If you're using Enterprise Connect 2.0.2 (the latest version released) you do not need a script to open it during installation, that's now built in.

PhilReynolds
New Contributor

@ddcdennisb where is the documentation on Enterprise Connect

DBrowning
Valued Contributor II

@PhilReynolds Documentation was always provided with the client install from Apple. Now that the function of EC is built-in to Catalina, I'm not sure docs are available any more. There is this PDF from Apple talking about the new SSO extensions in Catalina.