Firefox 5.0.1 upgrade

Not applicable

Has anyone seen this issue?

I created a job in Composer using the New & Modified snapshot. I upgraded Firefox Ver. 3.6.19 to Ver. 5.0.1. The MAC I did the upgrade works just fine. I then take the newly created .dmg
and deploy it through Casper to a machine that has Firefox on it and now that upgraded MAC Firefox runs slow. If I take that same job and deploy it to a MAC that does not have Firefox, Firefox seems to run just fine.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thx,

Frank A. Wickham
System Analyst Apple/Mobility Administrator
Information Technology & Services Dept.
WS Packaging Group, Inc.

1102 Jefferson Street

Algoma, WI 54201

(920) 487-6304(voice)
(920) 217-1643 (mobile)
(920) 487-6245 (fax)

fwickham at wspackaging.com<mailto:fwickham at wspackaging.com>

-----------------------------------------

- NOTICE -
This e-mail and its attachment(s) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying, or use of this
message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If received in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete/destroy the message and any copies thereof. Although WS Packaging Group, Inc.
and/or its affiliates (collectively "WS Packaging") attempt to prevent the passage of viruses via
e-mail and attachments thereto, WS Packaging does not guarantee that either are virus-free, and
accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of any such viruses.

1 REPLY 1

bkvines
New Contributor III

Frank,

You may need to script removal of /Applications/Firefox before installing the DMG. Casper tends to merge old + new when it installs things.

--
Bryan Vines
Systems Administrator
bkvines at wgclawfirm.com