How to log ticket with Jamf Support now the website has changed?

geoff_widdowson
Contributor II

Hi,

I find the new design of Jamf Nation very confusing. Where has the support section gone. I need to log a support ticket and can't find where it is now done. I can't even find my old tickets. The last thing people with an issue need is not to be able to find out to report a problme. Anyone with help please?

Updated: found the answer https://account.jamf.com/support

3 REPLIES 3

jleomcdo
Contributor

I agree 100%.  Even the new Service Now support page is horrible!  I just want to see my open case to be able to update them.  We shouldn't have to create a query just to find open cases.    

MLBZ521
Contributor III

Yeah.......I spent five or ten minutes yesterday trying to figure out where I could submit a ticket.  Noticed today that while my old cases are "visible" within the new ServiceNow ticket portal....those cases are all completely blank/empty.  So I have zero history insight into past tickets, so that's great. 

This has been a very poorly handled transition.  The only communication I've been able to find doesn't say anything about there being changes on how ticket submissions would be handled.  The email does say

Please keep an eye on https://jamf.it/supportenhancements for more information regarding these updates and improvements.

But does Jamf think people are just going to sit and monitor a web page for changes/updates that may or may not occur?

I don't know what Jamf is thinking these days...  They're so disconnected from their customers, as evident by their products and half baked, never finished features they add to them.  They're too busy buying other companies/products than worrying about the own broken products.  Gotta make those share holders/VCs happy, customers are no longer the priority.

kwoodard
Contributor III

Been over a year and in my opinion, things have gotten worse, not better. It took me 15 minutes to find where I had to go to submit a ticket...