JNUC 2020 Announcement

deanhager
New Contributor III

Jamf Nation,

The health and well-being of the Jamf Nation community is of utmost importance to us. As a result, today we announced that the 2020 Jamf Nation User Conference is being relaunched as a complimentary virtual event, held on the same dates: September 29 – October 1.

As disappointed as I am about not seeing you all in September, please know our team is dedicated to making sure this virtual experience reflects the JNUC that so many in the community have come to know and love.

With that - we’re excited to host you for the first-ever virtual JNUC! Register for the event here.

FAQ can be found here. Have additional questions? Reach out to our team at jnuchelp@jamf.com.

Thank you, Jamf Nation. Stay healthy and safe, and I’ll “see” you in September!

Dean

15 REPLIES 15

ericjboyd
Contributor

Looking forward to it! Hopefully, JNUC will come to San Diego (again? 😆)!

edickson
Contributor

While it's a bummer that this years event has to go virtual it's totally understandable given the circumstances. I live in San Diego and was looking forward to meeting some new Apple - minded people. Hope to see everyone in Orlando next year!

donmontalvo
Esteemed Contributor III

I'll have wear my Jack Black outfit.

--
https://donmontalvo.com

swallace
Contributor

Thanks for still offering JNUC in this time of transition!

AlanSmith
Contributor

Will be my first and possibly only opportunity to 'attend' a JNUC. Thanks very much, looking forward to it!

pete_c
Contributor III

I guess now we really don't have to worry about the wireless at the Guthrie.

Tophernad
New Contributor II

Will there still be a Mini Events page to schedule virtual meetups? I would like to do my Pre-JNUC meetup but virtually.

evaldes
New Contributor III

What are the odds of joining my first JNUC and it turned out to be a virtual one! No worries! I'm still excited!

TomDay
Release Candidate Programs Tester

@edickson Why do you say "Orlando next year"? I was under the impression it was San Diego for the foreseeable future?

DBrowning
Valued Contributor II

@TomDay this in in the FAQ.

9d71db5942b44a5e9451cde679e322a1

isradame
Contributor

Is this still a paid event? If not, when will we get the refund?

DBrowning
Valued Contributor II

@isradame take a look at the FAQ Page. all that info is in there.

But short answers are: No it is free but you still have to register. If you paid for 2020, you have 2 options (let reg roll over to 2021 or request a refund.

isradame
Contributor

@ddcdennisb Thank you for the response. I should have read the FAQ before asking. :)

PhillyPhoto
Valued Contributor

So, do we still get JNUC 2020 tags on our profiles? :)

talkingmoose

@PhillyPhoto, you can add the 2020 tag now by editing your Jamf Nation profile.