kext team ID not working with mojave

mattw421
New Contributor II

So I implemented a handful of Team IDs in a Configuration Profile for auto approval. These were working fine and my policies were installing no problem. Then Mojave happened. Even with the Profile loaded I still have to approve each KEXT in the firewall when enrolling a Mojave Mac. Anyone else see this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mattw421
New Contributor II

So Mojave 10.14.3 will allow KEXT EXT to work. Jamf support told me I needed to added them all to the PPPC Profile as well but once I enrolled a 10.14.3 Mac I had no issues

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

koalatee
Contributor II

Yes, I tried to make a change and a few of my 10.14 macs didn't take it, so I tested with a new profile and nothing came down. Have not tested a 10.13 mac.

On prem, currently upgrading from 10.7.1 to 10.9 to see if there's any change...

koalatee
Contributor II

10.9 upgrade made no difference. Will test with 10.13 on Monday to see if that's affected and open support case with jamf

mattw421
New Contributor II

So Mojave 10.14.3 will allow KEXT EXT to work. Jamf support told me I needed to added them all to the PPPC Profile as well but once I enrolled a 10.14.3 Mac I had no issues