New Jamf Nation page banner seems extremely large

Eltord
Contributor

Hi,

So, first things first, I thoroughly enjoy the new Jamf Nation site. I'm more used to this kind of forum threads from others I visit, and I always thing updating and modernizing is great. My one gripe with it really is the main page. The top banner, the search space, and the top "Things To Know" topic links are HUGE. If I have to scroll every single time I open the page just to make it usable, that seems like a small design flaw. And i'm not zoomed in, i'm on an ultra wide display with fairly high resolution, and I still have to scroll down just to see the first post. Maybe bring in the white space a little, or shrink the size of the top banner.

Image attached so others can see what i'm seeing, maybe i've doing something wrong.

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 1.17.38 PM.png

Thank you,

Dan

3 REPLIES 3

CalleyO
Contributor III

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback, Dan. We’re compiling all of the community suggestions for review with our UX team, so we’ll be sure to get this included. 

Is there a more appropriate place to post the feedback? I couldn't find a more appropriate location/board to post a question about Jamf Nation itself than the Jamf Pro board, even though they aren't directly related, at least no more than the other products.

pete_c
Contributor III

Better yet, give me a widget to collapse these sections, and have that preference be persistent across sessions.

The redesign looks good but has clearly suffered in terms of functionality.