Pre-Stage enrollments on iPads not really working...

GabeShack
Valued Contributor III

When scoping some iPad prestage enrollments, Im seeing some things work but not others. For example, the iPad is skipping the setup pieces that I have selected in the pre-stage, but its not setting the name, or the PO number or Department or user info That I've put in. It also doesnt show the Prestage info in the enrollment line of the inventory record.

Anyone else seen or dealt with this?

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GabeShack
Valued Contributor III

After rebooting the JSS everything seemed to work properly again. I may have been able to just restart tomcat or sql though.

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

mmcallister
Contributor II

About 10% of our iPads do not get the name set (setting to serial in the prestage) but the rest do. We are running 9.96.

GabeShack
Valued Contributor III

@mmcallister How about the other data from the prestage aside from name? Do you input PO number or department or user info? Have you seen any of those also go missing?

The other thing thats concerning is that it doesnt even list that it enrolled via a prestage on the inventory record.

We are on 9.97 (original version since we don't use file vault).

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools

mmcallister
Contributor II

We don't put in PO numbers or departments, and haven't been assigning users at enrollment although we intend to next year when we start using Apple School Manager. Enrollment method and last enrollment date are populating correctly.

GabeShack
Valued Contributor III

After rebooting the JSS everything seemed to work properly again. I may have been able to just restart tomcat or sql though.

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools