Problems with Jamf Pro Accounts

Andixon
New Contributor III

Hi,

we have a network of many supporting admins, that all just have to access a few sites in one jamf Pro instance each. The Groups that give access to the sites are all LDAP groups from our AD, synced to jamf Pro, the users themselves were never synced to jamf Pro directly, they only existed on our AD and were nested in multiple groups there, which gave them access to all the sites they needed. This worked fine until maybe 2 weeks ago. Then some of my admins started reporting losing access to all sites but one. Which is problematic to say the least.

I changed nothing and jamf support just told me that that never worked this way, but it definitely did until a few weeks ago. Has someone observed something like this as well? Is there a solution? Or is jamf just broken in that regard.

Kind regards

2 REPLIES 2

lukasz_slodziak
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Andixon, I was not able to track down your support case, but reading through your description here, the nested groups part has given me reason to believe you may be experiencing PI110320. Would you mind getting back to support and working with them to verify if this indeed is the case? Hope this helps and thank you for reaching out! 

Andixon
New Contributor III

Hi,

the support case number is CS0852962. Thank you for the tipp with the PI, I will mention it in my support case. That could be it.