We are having an issue where one of our users is having an issue where their AD group membership on the Mac does not match our AD server. I have removed the AD server and re added it. I have also restarted the computer (multiple times) to refresh the groups. This method has worked on all of our other machines that are having this issue. They are accessing a media fiber server that requires an AD account. His computer does not show him in the proper group so we are having access issues.
I don't remember exactly where but check in your Jamf console to see what groups they are in there, chances are there's a mismatch between Jamf and AD groups. Had this issue at a former job of mine and we would run into that from time to time.