Seattle JAMF Meetup

jonathan_spiva
New Contributor

Howdy,

In the hopes of getting to know other Seattle area Casper Suite users, 74bit is hosting a JAMF Nation meetup on Wednesday, June 12th. So, if you’re in the Seattle area and are interested in attending, please come out to VESSEL (624 Olive Way, Seattle, WA 98101) at 6:30 PM. Food and Drink of course will be provided.

Please register on the eventbrite page: seattlejamfmeetup.eventbrite.com](seattlejamfmeetup.eventbrite.com), so we can determine our party s...

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

9 REPLIES 9

nsdjoe
Contributor II

Hey Jonny,

It was nice meeting you at JNUC 2012. Looking forward to meeting up with you and other JAMF users in Seattle on June 12th. Thanks for organizing this!

~Joe

jhbush
Valued Contributor II

Posted to Seattle Mac Admin Group....

jonathan_spiva
New Contributor

This is coming up next week, just wanted to bring it back to the top.

nsdjoe
Contributor II

Looking forward to it. See you all Wednesday evening.
~Joe

jonathan_spiva
New Contributor

Today, Is the day.

Looking forward to meeting you all tonight.

Josh_S
Contributor III

Had a really good time tonight and it was great talking with other Seattle area Casper users. Thanks for organizing this event!

nsdjoe
Contributor II

Special thanks to Jonny and his team at 74bit for hosting an excellent Seattle JAMF Users Meetup! Wish I could have stayed longer, but if I stayed any later I might have turned into a pumpkin (yes, I work in education and have early mornings…). Looking forward to the next Seattle meetup later this year (and maybe one at JNUC 2013 too).

Great meeting everyone!
~Joe

G-Lo
New Contributor III

Great event last night! Who knew there were so many Casper Admins in Seattle? Already looking forward to the next meet up. Kudos to Johnny and Michael for organizing the event!

jhbush
Valued Contributor II

Big thanks to 74Bit and team for a great evening.