Self Service items not all updating

ScottyBeach
Contributor

I'm just now setting up the Self Service feature of Casper. I like it! However, I've set up some items, gone back and edited the policy and now not only are my changes visible but so are the original pre-edited original. How to I force an update or a refresh of the content?
- Scott

3 REPLIES 3

jhalvorson
Valued Contributor

What version of Casper Suite are you using?

My experience with Self Service is limited, but I recall with pre 8.5.x environment the Self Service application wasn't always behaving like I wanted/expected. More often than not, there was a delay before the client updated. Otherwise I had to delete the policy and start over.

With 8.5.2 its much better at staying current. Only on rare occasions I have had to purposely quit Self Service and re-open.

ScottyBeach
Contributor

JHalvorson:
We're running 8.5.2. There is some delay in items showing up. I don't mind that. I'm more worried about items that don't stop displaying after the policy has been removed.
Maybe I'll try adding it again and then removing it again just to poke/nudge it a bit.
Thanks for the reply.
- Scott

ScottyBeach
Contributor

JHalvorson:
We're running 8.5.2. There is some delay in items showing up. I don't mind that. I'm more worried about items that don't stop displaying after the policy has been removed.
Maybe I'll try adding it again and then removing it again just to poke/nudge it a bit.
Thanks for the reply.
- Scott