Sydney Mac Admins March Meet Up

mrowell
Contributor

To All Sydney Mac Admins,

Our 3rd Meeting of the year is scheduled for the 26th of March.

We have a booking at 6pm for the Fulton Room at Hart’s Pub, Corner of Essex & Gloucester St, The Rocks.

This months agenda:
6:00-6:30pm – Drinks and Introductions.
6:30-7:30pm – Main presentation: “Six quick wins that you can implement in an afternoon to make managing your macs easier”. The idea is to present in 5-15 minutes a mud map on how to implement a solution that can be done in an afternoon that makes your job and your users jobs easier. We have a few ideas, but welcome further submissions, even on the night.
7:30-8:00pm – What is bugging you this week? A chance to share issues that you are facing in your environment and get help from your fellow admins. Also an opportunity to share issues that you have solved that may help others.
8:00pm – informal discussion.

If you can’t make next Wednesday, we are planning on meeting monthly on the last Wednesday of the month.

Regards,
Marcus.

4 REPLIES 4

Bray
New Contributor

Are there any scheduled for Auckland? Be good to get this going over here?

Regards,

Laura

paulnz
New Contributor II

Hi,

I don't believe there is an Auckland MacAdmins (or any in NZ for that matter). If there were enough interested I'm sure we could figure something out?

mrowell
Contributor

Laura and Paulnz,

The Sydney group only started with a commitment by three of us to get together for a few beers to talk shop. It has now grown to a nice size group with a good cross-section of mac admins. It has been really worth the effort to meet each month.

So you only need to find one more Auckland admin.

Marcus.

bmak
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Marcus,

I'm late to the party but would be keen on meeting other Sydney Mac / Casper Admins in May.

Berry