Published on ‎05-26-2022 10:16 PM by | Updated on ‎05-27-2022 09:13 AM

Hello Los Angeles Mac Admins! It was great seeing everyone this week. Thanks so much to everyone from the newly formed Mac Admins Foundation that was able to join us. So great to see this happening and very excited to see how it evolves. If you haven't heard about it yet, check it out. If you use the Mac Admins Slack platform _at all_ for the work you do, donate. Whatever you can.

Our June meetup is scheduled for Wednesday, June 22nd from 5-7 PM PST. This one has been in the works for a while. We are excited to have Ben Levy joining us - a fellow member of the Apple Consultants Network and the co-author of the new macOS Support Essentials 12 book, published by Peachpit Press and released in early March. He will be joining us to to talk about all that goes into a book like this. 976 pages!!

It gets better - we have three copies that we will be giving away during the meetup that were graciously provided to us by Peachpit . I have three small Mac Admins in training here at home that will each be choosing a name from a hat. You have to be at the meetup to be chosen!

Any questions/issues let me know - email lamug@calsotechnologies.com or contact me on Slack @macdadmin.

Hope to see everyone there!

Adam

Attachments
0 Kudos
Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Jun 22, 2022 05:00 PM PDT
End:
Wed, Jun 22, 2022 07:00 PM PDT
0 Comments