Published on ‎08-12-2021 03:39 PM by

It has been a while since we met for one of our meetups but we are back at it again for August! Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

This is the first event we have posted in the new Jamf Nation format so if anyone has any issues signing up or getting to it, please contact me directly at adam@calsotechnologies.com or via slack @macdadmin.

For those individuals who like to live dangerously and are actively testing the new beta releases for macOS Monetery and iOS 15, I figure it is a great time to talk about betas! We will be joined by Ian Hansen from Jamf to talk about Jamf's beta program and then we can dive into our own experiences with macOS beta testing.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Zoom link will be provided the morning of the event. Please send an email to lamug@calsotechnologies.com confirming that you have signed up in case we have issues with the list. Provide your full name and email. I will send out an email blast the morning of to everyone that provides an email as well.

Adam

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Aug 26, 2021 05:00 PM PDT
End:
Thu, Aug 26, 2021 07:00 PM PDT
0826 Los Angeles Meetup Way
0 Comments