Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.5.0 Beta is Now Available

Hello Jamf Nation!We have several exciting new features including new Login functionality, Managed Software Updates enhancements, Packages page redesign, and more! You can find more information in the release notes when you enroll.Starting with the J...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 10 kudos

Block and Remove iOS Apps

With recent discussions of the Canadian Government blocking and removing TikTok from mobile devices, I would like to explore how this can be accomplished in case our institution decides to do the same. While researching this topic, I came across arti...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hidden extension attribute?

Hey there,is there a possibility to display an extension attribute either separately at another place or to hide the attribute and make it visible by mouse click? It is about the fact that we have a script in use that implements LAPS - so assigns a l...  View more

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Self Service - Failed

We had a massive issue where all Mac's all the sudden stopped working in Self Service. When a user tried to run a policy from the SS it would fail after 1-2 sec, we created a support case that ended up taking more than 2 weeks to find the issue. We r...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Print -driver setting issue

How Can I set the default value that "Use generic print features" is enabled on a printer ? - as I need to deploy it with that settingI have tried to set it, save the print with jamf admin - but when installing it on a new machine, the checkmark is r...  View more

Captainamerica_0-1677573874842.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need Help : Why I am Facing a bug with Azure?

Hello,I am just want to know that why I'm experiencing an issue with SSO via Azure. After configuring the connection as described here: Tutorial we have the following situation: - Logon via the "Test connection"-Button from inside the AAD Application...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smart Groups and Model criteria/operator values?

I'm attempting to create a Smart Group for "desktop Macs." We have a number of different iMacs and minis in our environment. But it appears I have to choose from predefined models (e.g., "Model IS iMac Intel (21.5-Inch, Late 2015) OR Model IS iMac In...  View more

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS Web Content Filtering for Kiosk

Hello, I am currently making a group of kiosk machines with limited functionality. essentially, they will be using square links to scan qr codes. They will not be using the square app. Is there a way through web content filtering to establish allowin...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Secure Token for a local admin

Hi all,Having an issue with Filevault and our local admins getting secure token access. So I have a config profile set to enforce Filevault enablement. The user logs in, they enable filevault, all good to go. Problem is that the local admin we create...  View more

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jamf Pro 10.45.0 Beta is Now Available!

Hey Jamf Nation! We've just released Jamf Pro 10.45.0 Beta. This release includes new features and enhancements including Google BeyondCorp Enterprise integration enhancements, Failover Login URL Update for single sign-on Integrations, App Installers...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Hacking Falcon Sensor Grouping Tags

Leverage MDM-delivered Configuration Profiles and a custom Bash script for dynamic, yet consistent Sensor Grouping Tags in CrowdStrike FalconBackgroundAs we’ve considered deploying CrowdStrike Falcon on macOS, we’ve wanted to leverage Sensor Grouping...  View more

CrowdStrike-Falcon-Grouping-Tags.jpeg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

JSS to Cloud - JAMF Migrator Tool Questions and More

Hello,We are moving MacOS units from JSS to Cloud. 1) Tried the JAMF Migrator tool. Moved Computers first, seemed to be working but not seeing the result in the Cloud instance. 2) Testing to move Static groups after, not working as the JAMF Migrator ...  View more

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

CrowdStrike and Extension Attributes

I am looking at building a script for an Extension Attribute for Falcon | Crowdstrike with the desired result:Read the CID of an installed Falcon Sensor Compare the CID to one of two Pushed by the JSSOne CID falls in 'Complete' - Managed by Falcon Co...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSO Certificate Expiring

I received notice that my SSO cert is expiring in a few weeks and I can not find anything on what the process is to update it. I talked to the person that runs our AD side and he doesn't remember ever doing this so he wasn't sure if this autoupdates ...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search by Scope?

I was asked today to "audit" app deployments at one of our buildings. Is there a way to search our app database by the building scope? Otherwise I have to grab a device from that building, and copy a text list of apps in scope to a word document or s...  View more

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can you block System Settings?

https://community.jamf.com/t5/jamf-pro/macos-ventura-amp-blocking-access-to-users-amp-groups-pane-in/td-p/276553here there are some good suggestions regarding blocking panes inside the system settings.My question is- can you block the System Settings...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Now Available: Jamf Pro 10.44 - Release Notes Video!

Customer Education is excited to share our first Jamf Pro Release Notes video!Join us for an overview of some of the new features and enhancements that are available in Jamf Pro 10.44. We hope this new resource provides additional details to support ...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 9 kudos

Report or List of all failed commands

Is there a way to get a report or list of all failed commands for our mobile devices in Jamf Pro. Whenever I go to a device for any reason I often find failed commands from several months ago and manually clear those. But it would be nice to be able ...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors