Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.5.0 Beta is Now Available

Hello Jamf Nation!We have several exciting new features including new Login functionality, Managed Software Updates enhancements, Packages page redesign, and more! You can find more information in the release notes when you enroll.Starting with the J...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 6 kudos

Composer issue

Hi all, I'm trying to build a pkg with a virtualbox VM for my users. Everything seems to go well when i build it following the usual steps; Composer -> new -> 'Monitor File System Changes' -> Dropping 'Virtual Box VMs' dir in my home folder -> build....  View more

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad reset network settings

Hello,Is there any possibility to reset just network setting with the JSS ?Just to forget, via JSS, the Wifi configured. I don't find how to do this. Thanks for responses.Arnaud.  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firefox v39 Issues connecting to JSS

Hi All, I just updated to Firefox 39 and found that i could no longer connect to the JSS admin console. Firefox would throw the following error when trying to connect. Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to :8443. SSL recei...  View more

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem running QuickAdd.pkg from enroll

Greetings, I'm having a problem where on just one computer I'm unable to install QuickAdd.pkg to enroll a Mac. This Macbook Pro 2015 is running 10.10.4 and when I go to our enroll screen it downloads the pkg, I run it and at the end of the process it...  View more

9369aa6afe664f4db55becf9253e2761
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Energy Saver - Hard Disk Sleep

I would like to apply a policy to all my machines in order to deselect " Put Hard Disks to sleep when Possible" for some reason the policy failed in the middle of deployment: Executing Policy HD No Sleep...Running script HD No Sleep...Script exit cod...  View more

1db1bb950e03460ea2c77d31ee7112ba
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Save the Mule! He needs your help!

Ok, if the subject doesn't say enough, here is a little back ground. I've created a gofundme account for MacMule in hopes he will be able to attend this years JNUC. He was informed he would not be able to go to this years JNUC due to corporate issue(...  View more

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deploying OSX Updates

Apple just released 10.10.4 update and I'm looking for the best method to deploy this via self service. I've tried pulling the pkg from the dmg and dropping it into Casper admin, but when I deployed it to my test system it didn't installed nor did it...  View more

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Casper Remote and default SSH port

Hello, We do not use the standard port 22 for SSH on our MacBooks. I was under the impression that Casper Remote would use the default port defined by my machine but that is not the case. How can I set Casper Remote to use the correct port? Just FYI,...  View more

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configurator v. DEP and Managed Distribution

The landscape for iOS management changes very quickly and I am dizzy. For shared devices, we use a cart-based model with configurator station and separate institutional Apple ID for each station. We have 9 separate configuration stations. We use DEP ...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

10.10.4 - mDNSResponder dying?

We're starting to get reports of some machines failing to be able to connect to the internet after installing the 10.10.4 Delta update. One of the people affected is my boss, whose machine somehow started dying in the middle of our team call. sudo ki...  View more

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Patchoo - Not installing Software Updates

My patchoo has been running pretty well, I've been keeping up with the updated patchoo.sh changes - and pretty much left well enough alone. With 10.10.4, I was watching my patchoo pretty closely, it doesn't seem to be prompting for system updates. No...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

update 3rd party app on app store with SUS

Hi All i've setup a SUS and push a configuration profile with branch URL to client mac. Is it possible for client to update 3rd party app from Apple Store? so far whenever client wants to update, it will go check the branch url, which containing appl...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mac OS updates download and install automatically

Hi All how to configure a policy that require mac clients to check and download available updates automatically on JSS? currently i've setup a SUS and push a branch to all the mac client after testing the updates. what i 'm trying to do is once the b...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

JDS Custom Path

Is it possible to setup a JDS as the master distribution point and change where it saves packages? The installer by default won't let you pick an internal raid drive because OS X isn't installed on it. We kept the main Volume where OS X is installed ...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe Reader plugin for Safari

Is anyone else seeing this: When I view a pdf in Safari these days i get a message saying that I must accept an EULA from Adobe Reader The problem is: I've removed Adobe Reader from all machines here. Acrobat Pro has replaced it. The plug-in name rem...  View more

de606e26888243bd89f3aed06d60dcf9 6cffd3ac9f3e4afda80b63569beb3e97
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

OCSP/CRL affect on JDS

Trying to gather data if anyone currently has OCSP/CRL settings set to "Require if Certificate Indicates" like the image below: If so, are you seeing any trust settings with the JDS? What I'm seeing is if I configure the settings above, then when I o...  View more

7a0d913dad824f09894108018af8dee6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors