Cisco anyconnect VPN blank page 5.1.2.42

DennisV1
New Contributor

Hello all,

I am running into a problem with 2 colleagues who use a Macbook. Usually when they start the Cisco anyconnect VPN, they log in with their credentials and the anyconnect client remains on a blank page.

After restarting the applications more than 10 times, it works again

See the screenshots

Cisco blank page.png

Cisco foutmelding.png

They are both on a different MacOS. One is running 14.4.1 and the other one is on 14.1.1.

And they both have the latest version of Cisco anyconnect VPN 5.1.2.42. They experienced the same issue at the older version: 4.10.07061

The rest of our laptops in our organization run on Windows, and none of them have this problem.

Does anyone recognize this problem and perhaps know how we can fix it?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2

McAwesome
Valued Contributor

I spent about four months with Cisco trying to get workaround for all the bugs in the 5.1.1.42 and 5.1.2.42 releases.  They finally released a new version (5.1.3.62) that is working great.  Have you tested that version?  Does it also have this issue?

SMR1
Contributor III

I just created the 5.1.2.42 package this morning and was able to update from our current version 5.1.1.42. We're using MS Authenticator, so after I logged on the first time, I was prompted to enter username and password, but after that it went back to normal just asking the password. I use the below to create all of our packages for Cisco and it's worked everytime.

talkingmoose/Choices-Packager: Creates an Apple Installer package bundled with a Choices XML file (g...