ICloud problems

GiantMCaof
New Contributor

ok I bought an iPad mini. My brother made an iCloud account then forgot the password so there's always a pop up asking to put in out password so it can upload n update I'm sure. So I made a new iCloud account but when I go to log out of the old domain name it says my pix music ECT. Will be lost. Is it saying whatever is on my iPad itself will delete or is it referring to whatever is on the iCloud account. Ever since my brother made the account we haven't put the password in once yet whenever the little pop up comes up as it does all day lol so technically I would say we haven't saved anything on that account. Please get back to me so I can fix this and not lose all my stuff. I'd be really greatful if u could help me solve this stupid problem my stoner brother who forgot the password as he was making it I'm sure haha. Thanks Guys. And PLEASE REPLY ASAP (this has been pissing me off and driving me crazy for a cool min).

2 REPLIES 2

Shoesmithlc
New Contributor III

Appleid.apple.com. Will allow you to reset the account. If that does not work. Then call apple. If you bought it then you be walk through how to release the account.

If you are just removing the iCloud account. Then anything that is linked to that account will stop working.

brandonusher
Contributor II

Yes, it is saying whatever is on the iPad will be lost. If Find My iPad is on, you'll need the account password.

Try http://iforgot.apple.com and see if you can reset it via security questions first though, that may be easier