iOS per-app VPN appears to be working, Radar dashboard good, no connection in 365 apps?

paulw
New Contributor

I used Radar to create a ZTNA + Next Gen VPN activation profile for iOS, exported and used that in Jamf Pro to create two iOS Configuration profiles, for Supervised and BYOD devices. These contain per-app VPN payloads that match the setup instructions. Uses our Entra identity provider. I configured the apps to use the VPN, and everything appears to work. JAMF Trust App lights up green, VPN Settings shows wpa.wandera.com:32005 with the correct apps listed.  

Radar sees me, accessing the sites, which it says it's allowing. VPN icon briefly appears when I pull up the apps. But no data is loading through Outlook or Teams.  Push notifications are coming through but I can't get it to sync any data.

I followed the instructions here to add additional hostnames to the Traffic Matching tab of the Access Policy config, which is set to route 365 apps through America West.  I've added the IP ranges for both East and West IP pools to my Entra Named Locations.  

Notably I am not seeing login attempts on Entra. So how is Radar showing the connection attempts as successful/allowed, but Entra isn't being reached at all?  How can I troubleshoot further?

0 REPLIES 0